Salamander Resort Virginia Wedding
500 N Pendleton Street
Middleburg, VA 20117
Determine the total budget for the venue including ceremony, reception, and lunch/dinner
Salamander Resort & Spa offers an exquisite variety of indoor and outdoor venues with natural light and views of the Virginia
- Middleburg Ballroom – A beautiful space in keeping with the resort’s casual sophisticated design with high ceilings, gorgeous chandeliers and wall sconces. Accommodates 340 guests for dinner.
- Middleburg Foyer – An equestrian-themed space that is perfect for any ceremony, cocktail reception or private dinner. Accommodates 80 for a dinner and 120 for a ceremony.
- Bluemont – An intimate ballroom space ideal for 120 guests or less.
- Waterford – Perfect for intimate receptions for 110 guests or less.
- Library – A traditional space for a cocktail reception accommodating up to 50 guests.
- Upperville – A private dining room beautifully designed to resemble a tack room for up to 20 guests.
- Cooking Studio – A unique space for up to 24 guests.
- Equestrian Center – Dine outside or in the spacious barn aisles with or without horses in your company while looking out onto the pastures, nature’s woodlands and Blue Ridge Mountains. Accommodates 140 for a dinner and 250 for a cocktail reception.
- Stallion Barn – A 100+ year old rustic-inspired stone building accommodating up to 24 guests for a reception or dinner.
- Grand Lawn – A lush green space overlooking trails and woods ideal for receptions or a gathering place for your guests to enjoy cocktails. Accommodates 1,000+ guests.
- Middleburg Terrace – A gorgeous natural backdrop featuring views of the equestrian center and rolling hills for up to 300 guests.
- Culinary Garden – Accommodates up to 120 guests for dinner and 175 guests for a reception.
© Photojournalism by Rodney Bailey