Welcome to The Reeds at Shelter Haven
, a contemporary luxury boutique hotel located at the corner of 96th and Third Streets in Stone Harbor, NJ, and overlooking the bay with 37 distinctively designed guest rooms and suites
. The Reeds offers breathtaking seaside views; sunsets on the bay; extraordinary guestrooms designed for comfort and pure relaxation; unique, mouthwatering dining options
and much more.
This shore resort, with the soft, sandy beach just moments away, is the ideal choice for an overnight stay or vacation for families and couples as well as for business or social retreats. The hotel is decorated in warm earth tones, richly inspired by nature and the sea.
The Reeds at Shelter Haven also delivers the ultimate in service in planning corporate meetings, weddings, celebrations and social events; and offers two restaurant concepts: Sax
, an every day indoor restaurant open to the public from September 29th – June 26th as well as the Water Star Grille
, a seasonal outdoor dining venue, also open to the public as well as guests, May – September.
Some other amenities to enjoy while at The Reeds…
- Roof Garden Sundeck for outdoor relaxation/entertaining with two hot tubs and plunge pool – open seasonally from 8am – 4pm daily
- Concierge service for stay coordination and activities around town
- Seasonal valet parking complimentary with stay
- 24-hour front desk service
- Daily housekeeping and seasonal turn down services during your stay
- Wireless internet complimentary throughout The Reeds
- Two restaurants including year-round indoor and seasonal outdoor dining over the bay
- Electronic motorcar escort to the beach offered in-season with complimentary beach tags, towels, chairs and umbrellas
- Boat slips for convenient bay side docking
- Complimentary electric car charging in our private lot
- Seasonal water activities including paddle boarding, pedal boating, kayaking and more
- Complimentary seasonal, daily yoga by the bay
Meet our General Manager, John Daily
for more insight on the management team at The Reeds.Your Spectacular Seaside Wedding Begins Here The Reeds
’ casual elegance and coastal chic design combine in perfect harmony with the natural surroundings to create a backdrop that is truly one-of-a-kind. Designed by a team of wedding professionals, The Reeds offers the most exclusive seaside wedding destination at the beach.
The options – and possibilities – are unlimited… but here are a few of our favorites:
- A sundeck ceremony with stunning water views
- Cocktails in our covered veranda extending to a beautifully landscaped outdoor lounge
- Dinner and dancing in our spacious, open-air concept ballroom for up to 220 guests
- Dessert and cordials under the stars before being swept away to your elegantly appointed bridal suite for the night
Fill out our Event Request Form
to receive more information.Sweet Grass Ballroom…A Truly Unique Open-Air Concept
From your first dramatic entrance as a married couple to your final goodbyes before escaping to your luxury Reeds Suite, The Reeds’ Sweet Grass Ballroom is the ultimate celebration space for you, your entire party and guests.
Wall-to-wall sliding glass spans the bayside view, allowing the opportunity to open your space to the outdoor veranda and provide an ‘indoor/outdoor’ feel with a full view of the sparkling harbor. The dramatic fireplace also adapts the indoor-outdoor concept.
Simply Spectacular… and the perfect backdrop to your special day.
"The Reeds at Shelter Haven Weddings Ceremony Reception
","Stone Harbor_New Jersey Wedding
","Weddings-Ceremony-Reception_Stone-Harbor-New-Jersey-Wedding","wedding photography checklist Stone Harbor_New Jersey",
"wedding photography blog Stone Harbor_New Jersey",
"wedding-photography-Stone Harbor_New Jersey",
"wedding photography Stone Harbor_NJ",
"wedding photographer-Stone Harbor_New Jersey",
"wedding-photography-cost-Stone-Harbor_New Jersey", Engagement-Session-Washington-DC-photography Wedding-Photographer-Washington-DC Baltimore-Maryland-Wedding Photography
© Photojournalism by Rodney Bailey